Current IE Founders
Current IE was founded by Connie Wittich, CEO of Metropolitan Studio, and Jonas Persch, CEO of OFS Interiors. Jonas Persch has over 20 years of experience within the furniture industry, an extensive network with national and international connections, and owns an office furniture dealership in Salt Lake City. Connie Wittich has 30 years of design experience creating memorable, innovative, award-winning environments for clients.
The purchasing and procurement allow for our clients to obtain the best products for their business at reasonable prices. For each project, we carefully analyze the FF&E functionality, design requirements and map out the process in its entirety. We have extensive relationships with manufacturers and vendors, which allow our unique designs to be within the budget and come to fruition promptly.
OFS Interiors purchases twelve million dollars worth of furniture in a year and over one hundred million since its inception. Connie Wittich has specified, purchased, and supervised installations for over thirty-five million dollars worth of furniture in the past twenty-five years.
Our Purchasing Process
- Make Selections for furniture, fabric, finishes, art, window treatments, carpet, accessories, and decorative lighting to make sure the colors are coordinated with the building finishes and get feedback along with the owner’s approval.
- Bid to manufacturers.
- Review bids with the client.
- Sign Purchase Orders and Deposits
- We cut out the middle company. Go direct. Our relationships and buying power runs deep. We are consistently striking new strategies with vendors. We have relationships with factories around the world.
- We get competitive pricing on installation services. Price depends on location in the county and the intricacy of assembling the product.
- We have a fantastic art installers that excellent to work with as a team members.
- Tax depends on the location.
- Shipping depends on the manufacturer and location in the US and abroad.
- Storage is priced by the cubic foot. We try to have as much product shipped to the building as possible. We can also storage containers on site.
Selection, Purchasing, Packaging, & Installation
We can source all products from existing manufacturers or facilitate bringing a design to life through a product designer and then manufacture the piece. We can apply these principles to multiple facets, whether through the flooring, carpeting, tiling, paint color, furniture, lighting, and décor accents ranging from massive artwork to smaller décor pieces.
We also adapt our guidance, counseling, and advice to our clients depending on the project’s specifications and necessities. In addition, we can source team members for the installation, the custom designing or place wholesale orders for art, furniture, etc., delivering our clients with their exact requests and within their price point range.
Our clients come from across the globe. Although the project is across the world in Asia, North America, South America, wherever it may be, we can help you with your business no matter the geographical location.